Booking Space at Northeastern @ 300 Mass Ave
We appreciate your interest in hosting your event at 300 Mass Ave.
This page contains information regarding the reservation of the open event space, Room 110, at Northeastern @ 300 Mass Ave. The maximum capacity for this space is 80 people, but it may vary depending on the setup requirements. The availability of this space is from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please note that hours of availability may differ during holidays and university breaks.
The space is not available the following times during the 2023-24 Academic year
- Wednesday, November 22 – Sunday, November 26, 2023 (Thanksgiving Recess)
- Thursday, December 7, 2023 – Sunday, January 7, 2024 (Fall Exam Period) and Winter Holiday)
- Saturday, March 2 – Sunday, March 10, 2024 (Spring Break)
- Thursday, April 18 – Friday, April 26 (Spring Exam Period)
- Saturday, April 27 – Sunday, May 5, 2024 (Commencement Week 2024)
Northeastern @ 300 Mass Ave primarily serves as a space for students to study, collaborate, and interact with one another. Approval for reservations for Room 110 is contingent on the potential impact on student activities.
If you are interested in booking a conference room (Room 101 or 102), a huddle room, or a study space, please follow the appropriate procedure:
The AV capabilities for the event space in 300 Mass Ave are limited as the building is wireless with no built in AV system. The space has
- one Microsoft Surface Hub (large touch-screen computer with built-in speakers, a microphone, and a camera)
- one speaker with two microphones
If your event requires additional AV needs, you will need to connect with Northeastern ITS or an outside vendor.
Ready to Book?
Northeastern @ 300 Mass Ave is managed by University Advancement. To start your reservation email 300MassAve@northeastern.edu.